International Journal of Economics Education Research is a peer-reviewed yearly online and print journal for research in Economics Education and related fields. IJEER is the first official journal of the International Association for Economics Educators. For Enquiries contact: email@example.com
AUTHORS GUIDE International journal of Economics Education Research (IJEER) is a peer-reviewed journal devoted to encourage academic discourse among Economics teachers, researchers, policy makers, curriculum planners, educational administrators at all educational levels. The journal provides a platform for publication of research articles in areas of teaching and learning of Economics, teacher education, education finance, curriculum studies, human resource management, pedagogical issues, socio-economic issues, and so on. The journal welcomes original empirical investigation that presents a variety of theoretical perspective and methodological approaches. Submission of articles Authors are requested to submit their paper electronically through the journal email: firstname.lastname@example.org In a case of inability to submit online, the author should contact the managing editor at email@example.com to discuss other submission alternatives. Submission checklist
- Authors should ensure that the following items are presented before submission
- One author has be designated as the corresponding author with contact details as follows;
- Full address
- Phone Number
- Institutional affiliation
- The manuscript must present
- The topic
- All figures titled
- The manuscript must be well edited and prepared using MS word and double spaced.
- Originality of the manuscript is compulsory. All manuscripts will be subjected to similarity test.
- All references mentioned must have been cited in-text
- All author(s) must have materially participated in the research preparation.
- The manuscript must not have been submitted for publication or under consideration elsewhere.
Changes to Authorship Authors are expected to consider carefully the list and order of authors before submitting their manuscript and provide the definitive list of authors at the time of the original submission. Any addition, deletion or rearrangement of author names in the authorship list should be made only before the manuscript is accepted and only if approved by the journal Editor. To request such a change, the Editor must receive letter from correspondent on the reason for the change in author list and written confirmation (e-mail, letter) from all authors that they agree with the addition, removal or rearrangement. Copyright Upon acceptance of Article structure an acceptance letter will be sent. Abstract State a brief description of the research which should not be more than 250 words Key words Major key words in the research must be highlighted. Introduction State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results. Literature Review Current and relevant literature review is necessary. Research method This should be fully discussed. The authors should make sure all necessary details are included. The editors require that the instrument for data collection be included as appendix (where primary data is used), Clear information about the source(s) of data are needed. Results Results should be clear and concise. Discussion This should explore the significance of the results of the work, not repeat them. A combined Results and Discussion section is often appropriate. Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature. Recommendation State recommendation with respect to the findings of the study Conclusions The main conclusions of the study may be presented in a short Conclusions section, which may stand alone or form a subsection of a Discussion or Results and Discussion section. References You should ensure that all citation in text are references using APA 6th edition style of referencing Appendices If there is more than one appendix, they should be identified as A, B, C. etc. Other important information
- The manuscript should be typed in font size 12 using times new roman style
- Manuscripts should be at 5000 words and not more that 8000 words.
- Authors will be asked to complete a Journal Publishing Agreement.
- An e-mail will be sent to the corresponding author confirming receipt of the manuscript.