Journal of Economics and Environmental Education is a peer-reviewed yearly online and print journal for researches in Economics Education, Climate changes Environmental Education and related fields. JEEE is the second official journal of the International Association for Economics Educators.
MADUEME, STELLA I. PhD University of Nigeria
NWAGU, E. K. N. PhD University of Nigeria
ONUOHA, JOSEPH C. PhD University of Nigeria
UCHENDU, EGODI N. PhD University Of Nigeria
BEWAJI John A. I PhD University of the West Indies
EDE O. S. IYAMU PhD University of Benin, Benin-City
BRERBRAUER, FELIX PhD University of Colgne, Germany
HOEMER JOHN E. PhD Yale University, New Haven USA
TAYLOR JOHN B. PhD Stanford University
MICHAEL SALEMI PhD University of North, Carolina
ENEOGU, NJIDEKA D. PhD University of Nigeria
GAIL HOYT PhD University of Kentucky
BRUCE KAUFMAN PhD Georgia State University
WILLIAM L. GOFFE PhD Pennsylvania State University
MEHLINGER, H. PhD Indiana University, Bloomington, USA
EDE, MAXWELL O. PhD Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike
SJAK SMULDERS PhD Tilburg University, The Netherlands
Oleabhiele, Eric Oziegbe PhD MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE
The Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE) accepts contributions from researchers, scholars, policymakers, practitioners, teachers, students, and informed observers in Economics and Environmental Education and related fields. In addition to original reports of research and theory, JEEE welcomes articles that reflect on teaching and practice in social sciences and educational settings in Africa and abroad.
JEEE has a two-stage review process. In the first stage, all manuscripts that are submitted to JEEE go through an initial screening process and are read by a minimum of two Editorial Board members. During the second stage, manuscripts that have passed the first stage are considered by the full Editorial Board and receive written feedback based on the Board’s decision. It is the policy of JEEE to consider for publication only manuscripts that are not simultaneously being considered elsewhere.
Similarly, it is our policy not to publish manuscripts that are currently available online or in print. To this end, the journal requires that authors remove manuscripts from publicly available websites before submission. Please follow these guidelines in preparing a manuscript for submission.
Significance and Impact
Manuscripts should focus on questions relevant to the field of education. These questions should be pointed and should also have implications for broader educational problems, nationally and/or globally. Manuscripts should contribute to the work of stakeholders seeking to address educational challenges and should explicitly state their contributions, whether theoretical or practical, in order to identify the populations that would most benefit from its publication, such as teachers, policymakers, or students.
- JEEE accepts manuscripts of up to 6,500 words, including abstract (not more than 250 words typed in single line spacing), and references and reserves the right to return any manuscript that exceeds that length.
- All text must be double-spaced, type size must be at least 12 point with 1-inch margins on all sides, and paper size should be set to 7.4 x 9.7, even if printed on A4 paper.
- The title page should have the following details: title of article, the author(s) name(s) [Sur name first], institutional affiliation, e-mail and phone number. Note: indicate the corresponding author.
- Proper organization of the ideas is required. Appropriate sub-headings should be used. For empirical studies, the following sub-headings should be used: Introduction (which must contain all the variables in the work and review of relevant literature), The problem, Methodology, Results, Discussions, Recommendations and Conclusion. All literatures reviewed/sources must not be older than ten (10) years.
- Tables should be numbered in Hindu-Arabic numerals (e.g. Table 1; Table 5; etc.) and should not flow over to the next page. The table number and heading should appear on the top of the table in italics. The maximum size of any table should be 4.5 inches (wide) X 7 inches (length). JEEE has the right not to publish any manuscript that did not comply with these directives even when the processing fee is paid.
- Authors should use the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for reference and citation formats. References must be in current APA format. Manuscripts with references and/or citations in another form will be returned to the author(s).
Authors must submit an electronic version of the manuscript in Microsoft Word format. JEEE accepts submissions by e-mail. Paper submissions will be accepted when necessary, and may be arranged by contacting the JEEE editorial staff. Manuscripts are considered anonymously. The author’s name must appear only on the title page; any references that identify the author in the text must be deleted. Send submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
JEEE is a peer-reviewed international Journal published by the International Association for Economics Educators. IEEE is a yearly journal and it publishes regularly.