Journal of Economics and Environmental Education is a peer-reviewed yearly online and print journal for researches in Economics Education, Climate changes Environmental Education and related fields. JEEE is the second official journal of the International Association for Economics Educators. For Enquiries contact: email@example.com
- ABOUT THE PUBLISHER
- EDITORIAL TEAM
- INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
- EDITORIAL PROCESS (PEER REVIEW)
- AUTHOR CHARGES
- CALL FOR PAPERS
The International Association for Economics Educators (IAFEE) is a leading organization dedicated to advancing the field of economics education. Founded with a mission to promote high-quality economics education at all levels, IAFEE has been instrumental in fostering a global community of educators, researchers, and practitioners committed to enhancing economic literacy and understanding. At the heart of IAFEE’s efforts are its two flagship publications: the International Journal of Economics Education Research (IJEER) and the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE).
International Journal of Economics Education Research (IJEER)
The International Journal of Economics Education Research (IJEER) serves as a premier platform for scholars, educators, and researchers to share their insights, innovations, and discoveries in the realm of economics education. This peer-reviewed journal is dedicated to publishing high-quality research articles, case studies, pedagogical approaches, and curriculum development initiatives that enrich the teaching and learning of economics worldwide.
IJEER addresses a wide array of topics, ranging from effective teaching methodologies and curriculum design to the integration of technology and real-world applications of economic principles in the classroom. As a biannual publication, IJEER releases two issues each year, providing a steady flow of valuable content to educators, researchers, and policymakers in the field.
Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
The Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE) is another vital publication from IAFEE, focusing on the intersection of economics and environmental education. In a world grappling with complex environmental challenges, JEEE seeks to bridge the gap between economics and sustainability education, offering a platform for the exchange of ideas, research findings, and best practices.
JEEE publishes scholarly articles, case studies, and pedagogical approaches that explore the connections between economics and environmental issues. By addressing topics such as sustainable development, environmental economics, and the role of economics in addressing environmental challenges, JEEE contributes to a more informed and engaged citizenry committed to environmental stewardship.
Biannual Publication Schedule
IAFEE publishes both IJEER and JEEE biannually, releasing two issues of each journal every year. This regular publishing schedule ensures a steady influx of fresh research, innovative teaching methods, and valuable insights into the world of economics and economics education.
The International Association for Economics Educators (IAFEE) is dedicated to promoting excellence in economics education and fostering a global community of educators and researchers committed to advancing economic literacy. Through its two prominent publications, the International Journal of Economics Education Research (IJEER) and the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE), IAFEE continues to make significant contributions to the field of economics education, equipping educators and students with the knowledge and tools they need to understand and address the economic challenges of our world.
Welcome to the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
The Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE) is a distinguished platform that fosters the exchange of innovative ideas, groundbreaking research findings, and valuable experiences among a global community of Economics Educators, Environmental Educators, Economics teachers, researchers, and publishers. With a profound commitment to advancing the domains of economics education and environmental awareness, JEEE serves as a catalyst for the dissemination of transformative knowledge.
Our Purpose and Scope
At JEEE, we offer a scholarly haven for economists, educators, teachers, scholars, and researchers worldwide to contribute their insights through high-quality research articles. Our esteemed journal stands as a gateway to an interdisciplinary realm where economics and environmental education converge. We welcome original articles spanning various disciplines within Economics and Education, encompassing critical areas such as Climate Change, Environmental issues, and related fields. These articles delve into subjects that are pivotal to the effective teaching and learning of Economics, Environment, and the intricacies of economic analysis.
As an esteemed journal, we uphold the highest standards of academic integrity, fostering an environment where rigor, innovation, and scholarly discourse flourish. JEEE is dedicated to curating a collection of original research that not only addresses the present and relevant challenges but also contributes to the holistic development of economics education and environmental consciousness.
JEEE thrives on collaboration, where experts and enthusiasts from diverse backgrounds converge to share their expertise and shape the future of economics and environmental education. Our platform encourages dialogue, knowledge-sharing, and networking among professionals who are committed to the advancement of these crucial fields.
Authors worldwide are invited to contribute their original research to JEEE, where rigorous peer review ensures the publication of impactful and insightful content. Our dedicated editorial team, alongside esteemed reviewers, diligently assesses each submission to uphold our commitment to excellence.
Join the JEEE Community
We invite educators, researchers, scholars, economists, environmentalists, and all those passionate about enriching the realms of economics education and environmental awareness to engage with JEEE. Together, we embark on a journey to elevate the understanding, pedagogy, and discourse surrounding Economics, Environment, and the intersection thereof.
For inquiries, submissions, and collaboration opportunities, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Stay connected with JEEE for the latest updates and exploring our comprehensive collection of transformative research on our website: JEEE Publications | IAFEE.
Welcome to the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE), where ideas and knowledge converge to inspire a brighter future.
|S/N||Name||Institutional Affiliation||Role||E-mail Address||Specialization|
|1||Prof. Eric, Kenechukwu Nwagu.||University of Nigeria, Nsukka||Editor in Chiefemail@example.com||Geography & environmental Education, Measurement and Evaluation|
|2||Prof. Agozie, Samuel Ezeudu||University of Nigeria, Nsukka||Associate Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Geography & environmental Education, Measurement and Evaluation|
|1||Joseph. C. Onuoha (Ph.D)||University of Nigeria, Nsukka||Editor||Joseph.email@example.com||Economics Education|
|2||Emmanuel O. NWOSU, (Ph.D)||University of Nigeria, Nsukka||Associate Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Economics|
|3||Njideka D. ENEOGU, (Ph.D)||University of Nigeria,||Associate Editoremail@example.com||Economics Education|
|4||Maxwell O. EDE Ph.D||Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike||Managing Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Economics Education|
|5||Eric O. OLEABHIELE, . (PhD)||Micheal Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike||Associate Editoremail@example.com||Economics Education|
|6||Rasak Adetunji Adefabi (PhD)||Emmanuel Alayande University of Education||Associate Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Economics Education|
|7||Augustine Sambo Azi (PhD)||University of Jos||Associate Editoremail@example.com||Economics Education|
|8||Innocent Ifelunni PhD||University of Nigeria||Associate Editorfirstname.lastname@example.org||Economics|
|9||Lasbrey Akunya (PhD)||Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri||Associate Editoremail@example.com||Economics Education|
Author Guidelines for the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
We welcome contributions to the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE) from a diverse range of stakeholders, including researchers, scholars, policymakers, practitioners, educators, students, and observers in the fields of Economics and Environmental Education. JEEE invites original research, theoretical articles, and reflective pieces concerning teaching and practices within the social sciences and educational contexts, both in Africa and internationally. To ensure the quality and relevance of published content, JEEE employs a two-stage review process.
Review Process Overview:
- Initial Screening: Manuscripts undergo an initial screening by a minimum of two Editorial Board members.
- Comprehensive Review: Manuscripts that pass the initial stage undergo a thorough review by the full Editorial Board, accompanied by written feedback reflecting the Board’s decision.
- JEEE considers manuscripts for publication only if they are not simultaneously under review elsewhere.
- Manuscripts that are already available online or in print will not be published by JEEE. Authors are required to remove manuscripts from publicly accessible platforms before submission.
Manuscript Significance and Impact:
- Manuscripts should address pertinent questions within the education field, demonstrating implications for broader educational issues at national and global levels.
- Contributions should benefit stakeholders addressing educational challenges and must explicitly define their contributions, whether theoretical or practical, to specific audiences like teachers, policymakers, or students.
- Manuscripts should not exceed 6,500 words, inclusive of an abstract not exceeding 250 words (single line spacing), and references.
- Use double-spaced text with a minimum 12-point font size. Set margins at 1 inch on all sides, and ensure a paper size of 7.4 x 9.7, even when printed on A4 paper.
- The title page should include the article title, author(s) name(s) (surname first), institutional affiliation, email, and phone number. Clearly indicate the corresponding author.
- Organize content effectively, utilizing appropriate sub-headings. For empirical studies, follow these sub-headings: Introduction (including variables and literature review), Problem Statement, Methodology, Results, Discussions, Recommendations, and Conclusion. Literature reviewed/sources should not be older than ten (10) years.
- Tables should be numbered using Hindu-Arabic numerals (e.g., Table 1, Table 5) and should not span pages. Place the table number and heading on top of the table in italics. Tables should not exceed 4.5 inches in width and 7 inches in length.
- Adhere to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association for citation and reference formats.
- Use current APA format for references; manuscripts with different citation styles will be returned.
We appreciate your commitment to adhering to these guidelines, ensuring the quality, clarity, and coherence of your manuscript. JEEE values contributions that enrich the fields of Economics and Environmental Education. For inquiries or submissions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Editorial Process at the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
The Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE) is dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of scholarly integrity, rigor, and excellence in the publication of research articles. Our editorial process involves a meticulous peer review procedure that ensures the quality and relevance of the content we publish.
Submission and Initial Review:
- Manuscript Submission: Authors submit their manuscripts to JEEE through our online submission system.
- Preliminary Assessment: Upon submission, manuscripts undergo an initial assessment by the Editorial Office to ensure alignment with the journal’s scope and formatting guidelines.
Double-Blind Peer Review:
3. Peer Review Assignment: Manuscripts that meet the initial criteria are assigned to at least two expert reviewers. The review process is double-blind, ensuring the anonymity of both authors and reviewers.
- Expert Evaluation: Reviewers assess manuscripts for their originality, significance, methodology, clarity, and contribution to the field of Economics and Environmental Education.
- Constructive Feedback: Reviewers provide detailed feedback and recommendations to authors, aiming to enhance the quality and impact of the manuscript.
6. Editor-In-Chief Review: The Editor-In-Chief reviews the feedback from the reviewers and makes an informed editorial decision based on the manuscript’s merit, alignment with the journal’s focus, and compliance with ethical and academic standards.
- Decision Notification: Authors receive a decision notification along with the reviewers’ comments. The possible outcomes include Acceptance, Minor Revisions, Major Revisions, or Rejection.
8. Revision Submission: If revisions are required, authors make the necessary revisions to address the reviewers’ comments and suggestions.
- Re-Review (if applicable): Revised manuscripts may be sent back to the original reviewers for reassessment.
- Final Decision: The Editor-In-Chief makes the final decision based on the revisions made and the reviewers’ reassessment (if applicable).
11. Accepted Manuscripts: Once a manuscript is accepted, it proceeds to the production stage, where it undergoes copyediting, typesetting, and formatting for publication.
- Online and Print Publication: The article is published online, accessible to readers worldwide. For journals with print versions, the article is included in the next available issue.
At JEEE, we continuously strive for improvement in our editorial process. We value the expertise and insights of our reviewers and editorial board members in maintaining the journal’s high standards. Our commitment to transparency, integrity, and collaboration ensures that the published content contributes significantly to the advancement of Economics and Environmental Education.
We appreciate the dedication of authors, reviewers, and editorial board members in upholding the excellence of JEEE. For inquiries, submissions, or to learn more about our editorial process, please contact us at email@example.com.
Policies for the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
Open Access Policies:
JEEE is committed to the principles of open access, ensuring unrestricted access to scholarly research. All published content is freely accessible to readers worldwide, fostering knowledge dissemination and facilitating global collaboration among researchers, educators, and practitioners.
All articles published by JEEE are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) license. This license permits users to share, adapt, and build upon the content, provided proper attribution is given to the authors and the original source.
Authors retain the copyright to their work when publishing with JEEE. This empowers authors to control the use and distribution of their research while allowing JEEE to disseminate and archive the content.
Retraction and Collection Policies:
JEEE maintains stringent editorial standards to ensure the quality and integrity of published content. In cases of errors, misconduct, or community concerns, JEEE adheres to the Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE) guidelines for retractions. Retracted content is clearly marked, and explanations for the retraction are provided. JEEE also actively curates a comprehensive collection of research articles.
Data Archiving and Preservation Policy:
Authors are encouraged to provide access to their research data, promoting transparency and reproducibility. Authors should archive their data in recognized repositories to ensure its long-term preservation and accessibility.
Authors submitting to JEEE are encouraged to deposit their articles in institutional repositories, subject-based repositories, and preprint servers. This enhances the visibility and accessibility of their work.
Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement:
JEEE adheres to the highest standards of publication ethics. We follow the COPE guidelines, ensuring ethical conduct in the review process, authorship, conflicts of interest, and other aspects of publication.
JEEE maintains a zero-tolerance policy towards plagiarism in any form. Submitted manuscripts undergo thorough plagiarism checks. Authors found engaging in plagiarism or academic misconduct will face appropriate actions.
Revenue Sources, Advertising, and Marketing Policies:
JEEE’s sustainability is supported by publication fees, institutional support, and sponsorships. We do not engage in third-party advertising within our publications, ensuring content integrity.
JEEE CrossMark Policy Statement:
JEEE participates in the CrossRef CrossMark program, indicating the commitment to maintaining the integrity of our published content. The CrossMark logo on an article signifies updates, corrections, retractions, and related content, ensuring readers stay informed.
JEEE stands as a beacon of integrity, transparency, and accessibility in the field of Economics and Environmental Education. We are dedicated to fostering an environment that promotes ethical conduct, collaboration, and the advancement of knowledge. For inquiries and updates, please visit JEEE Publications | IAFEE
Author Charges for the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
At the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE), we uphold the value of quality scholarship and the dissemination of impactful research. To support our commitment to maintaining high standards and facilitating open access to valuable knowledge, we have established the following author charges:
Submission Charge: Authors are required to submit their manuscripts accompanied by a non-refundable submission charge of N5,000 only for vetting.
Please note that the payment of this fee does not guarantee the acceptance of the manuscript for publication.
Article Processing Charge (APC): Upon successful peer review and acceptance of a manuscript for publication in JEEE, authors are requested to pay an article processing charge (APC) of N25,000 only. This charge contributes to covering editorial processes, typesetting, online hosting, and the production of the print version.
All APC payments are processed through Fidelity Bank Plc, Nigeria, to the account of International Association for Economics Educators, Account Number: 6060266517.
We are actively exploring additional payment methods to enhance convenience for our authors. Updates regarding alternative payment options will be communicated on our website.
Waiver Policy: Please be informed that, at this time, JEEE does not offer fee waivers for authors submitting their manuscripts.
Peer Review Compensation: To acknowledge the valuable contribution of our peer reviewers, their service is compensated through the article submission charge per manuscript reviewed for the journal.
Operational Costs and Services: The article processing charge supports the operational sustainability of JEEE, ensuring the availability of online and print publications. It also contributes to the seamless operation of the journal, including the dedication of our editorial team and membership fees for affiliations such as Crossref.
We extend our gratitude to our authors for their support and collaboration in advancing the fields of Economics and Environmental Education through the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE). Your contributions are instrumental in fostering knowledge exchange and positive impact. For any inquiries regarding charges or payments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call for Papers: Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE)
The Editorial Board of the Journal of Economics and Environmental Education (JEEE) extends a cordial invitation to esteemed lecturers, distinguished authors, diligent researchers, accomplished graduate students, and insightful policy analysts who share a passion for Economics Education and Environmental Education research. We eagerly await the submission of your meticulously crafted articles to JEEE for rigorous review and eventual publication.
About JEEE: JEEE stands as an internationally recognized, peer-reviewed journal, proudly published by the esteemed International Association for Economics Educators. Committed to fostering knowledge dissemination and scholarly excellence, JEEE serves as a pivotal platform for groundbreaking research at the intersection of Economics and Environmental Education.
Why Contribute to JEEE?
- Broad Reach: JEEE offers a global platform to showcase your research, providing extensive visibility within the academic community and beyond.
- Rigorous Peer Review: Our meticulous peer-review process ensures the highest standards of quality and relevance for published content.
- Scholarly Impact: By contributing to JEEE, you enrich the discourse in Economics Education and Environmental Education, leaving a lasting scholarly legacy.
- Professional Development: Participation in JEEE enhances your profile as a researcher, author, and educator within your field.
- We invite submissions of high-quality researched articles that align with the themes of Economics Education and Environmental Education.
- Manuscripts should reflect originality, significance, and clear implications for the advancement of these disciplines.
- JEEE warmly welcomes contributions from diverse perspectives, encouraging dynamic dialogue and innovative insights.
Publication Schedule: JEEE is a yearly journal, dedicated to maintaining a regular publication schedule that ensures the timely dissemination of impactful research. Embrace the opportunity to contribute to a journal that consistently empowers knowledge-sharing and collaboration.
We eagerly anticipate your participation in the vibrant discourse of Economics Education and Environmental Education research. Your contributions shape the future of these critical domains and drive positive change on a global scale.
For inquiries, submissions, and further information, please contact us at [Contact Email Address]. Explore the realm of JEEE and join us in advancing the frontiers of knowledge at [Journal Website URL]. Together, we create a scholarly legacy that resonates far beyond the confines of academia.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.